I help service-based businesses transform their online reputation and keep their sales pipelines full.
Hello! Jason Bay here, thanks for stopping by.
If you answer any of these questions with a resounding "YES!," you're in the right place.
- Is your online reputation negatively affecting your company's ability to sell your services?
- Are you struggling to generate enough leads to keep your sales reps busy?
- Is your business lacking an overall online strategy to maximize exposure to generate business online?
- Do you want to create an inbound marketing strategy, but have no idea where to start when it comes to starting a blog or podcast?
What I Do
I help regional and nationwide service-based companies transform their online reputation and keep their sales pipelines full.
Here are my areas of focus:
- Lead Generation. Need help driving leads to keep your salespeople busy? I can work with you to develop a solid outbound process to generate consistent lead flow, along with a solid inbound strategy as well (PPC and other forms of advertising).
- Call Center Management. I have worked extensively with call centers and can help with everything from setting up the call center itself, to working with agents on scripting and working with call centers on effectively managing their team.
- Online Review Sites. Sites like Yelp, Angie's List, Google Places, Glassdoor, Houzz will rank well in Google searches and it's essential to have great reviews and ratings across the board. I work with your team to create a strategy in which your employees are motivated to generate positive reviews from your customers.
- Content Creation. Creating positive content to fill Google searches can be an incredibly effective strategy for pushing down negative sites. I can help you land press releases, company awards and launch a podcast and/or write great blog content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Everything we do with reputation management is in hopes of affecting SEO results. The #1 goal is move negative sites down in Google searches, or turn them into positive sites (in the case of review sites). I can help you push negative sites down in Google searches related to your company.
My goal is to provide a multi-faceted strategy to help you maintain a solid online reputation that generates LEADS. The areas of focus I listed above by themselves won't accomplish much in the way of creating massive transformation, but together, we can create powerful results to improve your online reputation, boost morale and generate more revenue.
What Makes Me Different?
Simply stated, I understand the technical aspects of Online Reputation Management (ORM) and lead generation, but also understand branding. I'm not just a technical guy who knows a bunch about SEO, but has never worked in a service-based business before. I've worked with hundreds of service-based clients and led multi-million dollar projects. I understand your business because I've most likely run or worked for a business like yours before.
I only use strategies and techniques that create long term results. There are no gimmicks here. You won't be able to change your reputation overnight — and I don't provide overnight solutions.
More About My Experience
At 19, I was hired by a company called College Works Painting (CWP) and ran my first business painting houses. After that first summer, I quickly had an opportunity to hire, train and manage new students through the program. I worked with 100+ salespeople and 1,500+ homeowners during my college years at Oregon State University. This experience helped me gain a true understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service.
After college, I was promoted to the Marketing Director of CWP. For 3 years, I managed everything marketing related for CWP. CWP operates in 30+ markets across the United States and is a $35 million company that works with 10,000+ homeowners annually.
When I first came on board as the Marketing Director for CWP, they had a horrible online reputation. Nearly every review site was 1/5 stars across the board and their presence on Google was terrible.
We spent 3 years figuring out the problem. After spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to fix the problem, I figured out the process. There were no shortcuts and it was a combination of branding, SEO and content creation tactics that created the transformation in their online reputation.
I've been working with companies like CWP ever since then.